WIP Chondro's ROTJ

I'll check and let you know on thr stencils. In the mean time, heres another exciting shipment that just arrived!! Thanks to Machine Craft got the awesome parts!! These are all the jetpack pieces including the new piano keys, as well as the guantlet rocket. Such awesome stuff!!
20231006_182259.jpg

Yeah I figured if this custome is going to take all my money, I might as well go broke in style, lol!!!

Here's a couple of pics of some progress. Still gotta do the piano keys on the jetpack, and start filling the seams and imperfections.
20231007_190011.jpg20231007_190014.jpg20231007_160127.jpg

Last edited:
You think PS Letting Gray would be closer? Yeah the braids are sweet my g/f is good at that! We'll be offering some for sale soon.
chondro788
Yeah, them braids come out great! Definitely something to be proud of. Them Ginfer Knots (Otherwise known as Pineapple Knots) are a supreme pain ain't they? I'd suggest using some Vallejo Pigments, like so....
Woodman's ROTJ Wookie Braids - Before and After.jpg

Get em' a little dirty.
:cool: (y)

-Iron

Oh nice, yes I will look for that to weather them. Those knots are a pain, but I've got a bunch pre-made now
chondro788
Yeah for me I just rubbed the pigment into the Ginfer Knots and left em' at that. and a few years later - it hasn't rubbed off after several troops with em'. Nice pre-made is good! And also nice that you'll be offering them up. They should sell quick once posted in the Cargo Hold.
(y)

-Iron

This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back