Rest In Peace Artakha

It’s terribly sad when anyone passes, especially someone so young and full of promise. My condolence’s to his family and all who knew him, sorry for your loss.

omg!!!! :(
I was his first commissioned suit of armor. He was so freaking proud of the paint job and work he did on it.
This past spring I had been messaging him and paid to have him paint a new collar armor and a new chest plate with the dent in it for me, for me (mine cracked). He ordered the parts, then I never heard back from him since.

I'd been wondering if he was ok, because he was a really great/nice kid. :(

Dude.... I am so so sad about his passing. I really, really enjoyed messaging back and forth with him. :(

With the exception of my jetpack (from DVH) and my flight suit...
seriously, every piece of armor I have, has now ended up being done by a now deceased forum member.
First my initial stuff all coming from RKD's memorial sale...
and now the guy who molded my helmet and gauntlets, then painted all of my hard pieces, including the jetpack, has passed too.

Sorry... just rambling because Im in shock.

I will definitely donate :(
This really, really kicked my legs out.

-edit-
Thank you for posting this Buda. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Last edited:
Lynus bought several things from us over the past several years. I never would have known he was so young - he always carried himself so professionally in our chats, even dating back to when he would have only been 16 or 17. Incredibly talented guy gone much too soon.

I looked back through our emails, and sure enough I have an auto-reply from when he was in the mountains:

Hey there!

I am currently away hiking in the Appalachian mountains! My inbox didn't join me on this trip, so I'll be sure to answer your message as soon as I return stateside on Monday, August 28th.

If your matter is urgent, please contact [Redacted].

If not, have a wonderful day!
--Lynus

$100 headed to the Appalachian Mountain Club in his memory. Rest easy, Lynus.

Capture.PNG

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back