Personal DVH paint up

image.jpeg

Green layed down down need to mask off the upper cheeks and spray black

How did you manage so much progress in such a short timeframe? Very impressive. Looks great, and I love DVH's work.

i just get the airbrush mixture right and it dries pretty fast and i use testors masking tape it seals really good and doesn't pull paint off. I also very impatient when I'm building things so they tend to get done pretty fast I've also done these numerous times

I'm new to airbrush and I was looking for compressor recommendations (and also masking tips for the dappling that seems common in the helmet)

I'm new to airbrush and I was looking for compressor recommendations (and also masking tips for the dappling that seems common in the helmet)

i have a huge compressor I use for my air tools for car repair at my home so I use that and a regulator with an adapter to a airbrush hose . I use rubber tip clay sculpting brushes and humbrol maskol liquid mask for all of my masking of layers . I also use testors 6mm masking tape to do all the straight lines and mask out all the panels . It doesn't bleed and it doesn't rip off paint !

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back