paint help

what is the best spray primer thati will be able to sand it (side note what is the best grit of paper) for mutiple layers oh and if your wondering what bucket it is, its a don post boba fett and a rubies jango.

and im also looking for a good plastic primer

Last edited by a moderator:
kanol matea said:
what is the best spray primer thati will be able to sand it (side note what is the best grit of paper) for mutiple layers oh and if your wondering what bucket it is, its a don post boba fett and a rubies jango.

and im also looking for a good plastic primer

Your best primer is "sandable primer"... :lol:

Seriously, in the spray paint section or automotive section look for spray primer that says sandable. For the most part, they all work equally well.

For sand paper - 320, 400 and finer grits will work for you.

kanol matea said:
will it work on plastic i hve some blasters im going to make

Yes. Make sure to clean the plastic with either hot soapy water and make sure to dry well or wipe everything down with denatured alcohol.

off the top of my head I dont recal, Dupli makes a good one, as long as the can says sandable your golden! Go to wallmart, or autozone (or some equivelant)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back