Our Brother Rat Fett / Ratphink aka Monty has passed on

Syper

Active Hunter
Our Brother Rat Fett / Ratphink aka Monty has passed away :(

I was recently notified and sadden to hear that a fellow TDH member of ours has passed on. Brother Rat Fett / Ratphink aka Monty from the SF-Bay Area. Rat Fett was most active from 2005-2010 and regularly offered up his help, assistance and contributed greatly to out boards and community around that time. Monty became less and less active and we now know that he was dealing with real life issues and concerns.

The Daughter picks up his helmet and needs our assistance
While offering cosplay repair I had the luck of meeting Sheldon wearing his awesome Han Solo suit. Sheldon informed me about the passing of Monty and how his daughter now needs assistance in not only completing her father’s suit but that she wants to don it herself. I knew instantly that I needed to help her but I also knew that our awesome and amazing members here at TDH and the Mandalorian Mercs, would like to support and assist her to complete her father’s goal

Completing Her Fathers goal and making a dream come true
I have been in communications with Hannah aka Celticzomie and we will be meeting in person soon at my Headquarters. I plan on making a detailed inventory of what she has to better understand what’s all needed. Rat Fett was collecting parts and pieces to build an ESB Fett and I’m hoping that our community of Members on both sites will offer up their help and assistance to complete this mission.

Completing the goal, making a dream come true, our hearts over flow with joy when we have the ability to help and to do so now for a fallen member will recharge your batteries for a long long time. I will have more information soon on were we need assistance the most and if it’s in your heart and you can help with parts or services please let us know

Thank you

(=Syper=) & Celticzomie

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back