Official TDH Swag! PREORDER CLOSING MAY 26, 2021

FANGS

Active Hunter
Community Staff
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

It's been some time since we've had new TDH gear so it is with great excitement and much wow that I announce our new run! We're offering unisex t-shirts, hoodies and long sleeved shirts in three colours and a zillion sizes. A more fitted shirt will be added within the next day or two so if that is your jam, check back for those!

http://skaught.com/private/

Password: coolstuff

THIS IS A PREORDER! The items will be ordered after the close of the sale on MAY 26, 2021. Time is then needed for the shirts to be produced and shipped to Skaught. The the order will be divided in to orders and then shipping will begin. I'll keep you updated as best I can on when shipping is expected to start.

Pricing is between $12.00 - $25.00 depending on size and item. SHIPPING WILL BE ADDED. There is a calculator in the shopping cart to give you your shipping costs and options.

The preorder closes on MAY 26, 2021.

Did I mention it closes on May 26, 2021?

We will attempt to use on Port & Company and Bella (women’s) brand shirts for all the variations, but due to worldwide shortages during this time we may need to substitute other brands to meet your size and color choices. Printing will be done using discharge inks that provide for a softer texture, regardless of the brand.

Any questions? Please let me know!

TDH Gear.png

Last edited:
Im gonna order! Do the Tees run true to size? I normally wear an XL but that can change depending on the cut of the tee. Thanks!

From what I see as feed back on the Port and Company shirts, yes, they fit true to size. Bella shirts as well - this one I know from personal experience as I have several. I've asked Scott to see if I'm wrong on that but he's been using these shirts for some time and I suspect he'd be using a different brand if there were sizing issues.

As for patches - not at this time but I'll mention that they are wanted!

Woo-Hoo! I almost forgot about this! I was able to get my order in on a TDH Tee today!
TDH Tee.jpg

Can't wait to see it!
(y):cool:

Thanks,
-Iron

Hello all. Skaught decided to give folks a few more days as the sales were a little slower than expected. The final day is this Thursday.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back