Mangofett185

New Hunter
Hey guys I'm a long time jango fett fan and new to the costume gang, anyways I'm making mine fairly cheaply (cardboard dont judge lol) anyways I've tried making the helmet and it went horribly, would love some feedback on how to make the helmet. Also started making his jetpack and I'm actually having lots of success. Even have an idea on how to make it look like the jetpack look like it is actually working (smoking). One issue though on the jet pack. How is everyone wearing the jetpack? Is it sewn onto the flight suit? Or worn like a bookbag with straps?

Here are a few pictures of my jetpack so far. Dont pay attention to the base lines, that was scrap and will be painted over anyways lolol

Also if you guys have any tips on other parts of the armor please let me know.

Oh and a final note to mention I'm technically not going as jango fett but a name spin off as mango fett, so paint color and type suggestions would also be very very very welcomed. Even though I'm not going to worry about painting till after completion of costume.

All advice is welcomed here. Thank you

Also nice to meet all of you.

Attachments

• 20190407_162023.jpg
    20190407_162023.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 324
  • 20190407_162030.jpg
    20190407_162030.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 337
  • 20190407_162039.jpg
    20190407_162039.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Friend, right in this thread I showed a small preview of how I did mine, I want to make a tutorial of the advance of my suit although it is like a beta version, low cost. Always my inspiration was Cruzer who unfortunately moved away from the forum, I hope to arm myself with time and be able to upload a thread with what was the construction of my Jango

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back