New Girth belt.

ncarfagna

New Hunter
Hello Fellow Hunters,

progress on my son’s armor is moving fast and furious. I’m wondering if anybody has a good idea on what color the girth belt is in the new season of the mandalorian. When boba gets his armor back in the episode it looks like the girth belt is either a dark brown or is it the Maroon/burgundy color from ROTJ? Just need to know so I can shop for the proper dye to dye the belt. Found a very cheap one online from a horse supply shop.

I grabbed these from a relevant Facebook group on the new Fett... Believe it's 6mm cord but I hear there is stock shortage (bet you can guess why). Hope this helps.
FB_IMG_1612291054946.jpg
Screenshot_20210202-133827_Facebook.jpg

Thank you very much for the information. I’ll look into this paracord. Hopefully somebody has a keen eye and can tell me if the one boba is wearing is dark brown or like a maroon red color.

Thank you very much for the information. I’ll look into this paracord. Hopefully somebody has a keen eye and can tell me if the one boba is wearing is dark brown or like a maroon red color.
Thats exactly what he wears in Mandalorian Season 2, unmodified. There are a few screenshots scattered about. Maybe just weathered a bit. Screenshot below...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1612324348433.jpg
    FB_IMG_1612324348433.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 178
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back