new chest lights on the blink

R

RENEGADE 88

man now my armours here all my extras are playin up, my fett lights were fine till i attatched them (carefully to the chest plate) now the top lights have decided to stop working. also since i bought them one of the top lights has never worked. is there any specific manner in which they work or is it just random? also how do i go about gettin them fixed? electrical shop????????????????????:cheers

Do you have anything to connect your chest peice to your vest? If you're using magnets, that may be attributing to your problem. Otherwise I'd just check the conections.

no dude, im just using heavy duty velcro at present till i get the suit comfortable and can add a snap system. the connections are too tiny for me to look at plus i dont know what im looking for, the lower lights are fine, im guessing a loose connection too but how ill find it is anyones guess.......cheers for help.......j

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back