ESB Boba Build / Buy / Paint

Lidocaine

Hunter
Some really nice pictures! They show some great details on some really nice gear. Reminds me that I need to take more pictures as I collect the gear for my build!

merkava74

Hunter
Some really nice pictures! They show some great details on some really nice gear. Reminds me that I need to take more pictures as I collect the gear for my build!

Thanks! It's a joy to have items arriving every few days. haha.

Here's the latest arrival: EE-3 scope from kurtyboy. I do hope this is accurate. :D

Photo%205-6-15%2012%2052%2043%20pm_zpsknu8vbel.jpg

merkava74

Hunter
for anything you would ever need to know about scopes, check out Intwenothor's thread... http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/ee3-vintage-scopes-scope-ring-types-46703/?highlight=scopes

also aside from being utterly amazing, the FPH2 comes with a pre-cut and accurately sized smoke visor, just FYI.

Thanks. Yes, I was reading Intwenothor's thread, till it got really confusing! Haha.. guess I'll give it another go.

I didn't know about the visor coming with the helmet. Oh well, I might just use this one when I'm painting the helmet to prevent warping, or sell it off the cargo hold (when I am no longer a restricted account). ;)

01Hawk

Active Hunter
Have you started on the MOW Jetpack? I am looking into getting one and want to make sure it is the right choice.