My Rick Massa Shadowfax ROTJ Armor Build Thread

Silver is on
xrDaWSS.jpg

Start off with 76 guaranteed. It looked the best.
Saw your last video and the hunt club green, I think, should be used as overspray on top of humbrol 76 for an rotj build.
Which version are you going for? As it looks like you were looking at a special edition Fett.

Also, is it against the 501st rules to build off of another persons build? Or is it just out of respect? I ask cause I’m building a couple off of others lol.

Start off with 76 guaranteed. It looked the best.
Saw your last video and the hunt club green, I think, should be used as overspray on top of humbrol 76 for an rotj build.
Which version are you going for? As it looks like you were looking at a special edition Fett.

Also, is it against the 501st rules to build off of another persons build? Or is it just out of respect? I ask cause I’m building a couple off of others lol.
Thank you for your input. I am going for return of the Jedi hero and yes that was a special edition but it is my understanding that the paint is the same. As for building off of other peoples builds they recommend you build off of screen shots and pictures of armor that has been in movies because making a copy of a copy will look less accurate.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back