My Rick Massa Shadowfax ROTJ Armor Build Thread

Nice and good luck on your red color testing. Can’t wait to see the results.
Here is the red I ended up with. 1C0CA8A6-1CB7-43A9-9774-4082E817734B.jpeg

So I tested all the reds and it looks like Rustoleum Claret Wine is the winner. I painted them up. Tomorrow I will weather, add a bit more silver and try to finish these up other than the rocket and interior stuff. Fast forward as you need to, long video.

ow4HBR6.jpg

Last edited:
I dirtied up the gauntlets and installed the red LED. Going to wait to put the black switches in until I get the LEDs for the flame thrower hopefully after work today.
LaWpehV.jpg

You can see why I had to fully replace my sith planet gauntlets with the manofwar ones. Not sure what that black line is??
KtLZuPj.jpg

npCbEod.jpg

No I literally think I did some weird thing where you can draw on top of the photo I think it was an accident I took the photo so I didn’t mean for any black line to be there. That is true though Raizo Fett didn't even notice that

Last edited:
Red Led is in. So are the black switches. I had some trouble doing the flame thrower lights so I am going to leave those off. Rick didn't have them anyway so maybe it is fate. I also put elastic in connecting the bottom shell to the top. But I don't feel like the glue will hold forever so I may need to think of something else. I should have just done the piano hinges.
DWIWRg2.jpg

Running through your build and huge props to you man. Hands down the most impressive upgrading of sithplanet armor I've ever seen. I gave the same set to my little brother and am going to try to help him fix it up so this thread is great inspiration. Fantastic job on everything so far. I look forward to seein you finish. Till then keep crushing it bro.
-Hox

Running through your build and huge props to you man. Hands down the most impressive upgrading of sithplanet armor I've ever seen. I gave the same set to my little brother and am going to try to help him fix it up so this thread is great inspiration. Fantastic job on everything so far. I look forward to seein you finish. Till then keep crushing it bro.
-Hox
Means a lot to me thank you!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back