My first Jango Troop

Bluewolf

Hunter
Saturday CIV

At first it was just a test fitting at 11am, but it took so long to get everything sorted that I just stayed in it until the Legion photo at 8PM.

I had a great time, but I do have a lot of work ahead of me. I really need new knees, JD's are just too small.
DSCF0155b.jpg

97% scratch bilt pack, I didn't make the airfreshners or spinner caps.
DSC02009.jpg

If I'm not mistakin', I saw ya briefly outside the TDH booth:
09722.jpg

Very nice costume, my friend. If that was your first time out in it, I must say ya picked a great event to debut it at!;)

Yeah that was me, and TK-484. It was her first time as a TI. Thanks, I had a blast. As soon as a friend uploads her pictures I can't wait to post it here, a picture of me and a mini jango.

Scott (Jimmy BufFETT), I copied your photo to my gallery if thats OK with you. Its way better than my shot, you can see the reflections in the armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kicked my JD knees to the curb. I recommend Asok's vacuformed knees. They are lighter and have plenty of flex so you can bend your knees.

Great gear you have there! Very nice parts you bought.

I just got some MB knees. They are great as well. If you need the width just ask.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back