MR blaster measurements

I'm planing on making my own blasters but I can't seem to find measurements anywhere. I'm only looking for basic measurements from a MR blaster. Grip thickness, barrel length, barrel diameter,... ect. The rest I'll be able to figure out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
I don't have calipers, but I'll give you what I can off of a cloth tape. I'm guessing you want metric numbers? These are all approximate. width of grip: 3cm overall length, tip to tip: 34cm diameter of barrell 2.5 cm,

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
I have calipers and would be willing to take some basic measurements. Also, I wonder if Wizardofflight ever made templates?

Cruzer

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
As a matter of fact I do have drawing for Jango's blaster. Sorry WelderTim1208 I misunderstood which blaster you were looking for in your PM so you can delete the PM I send you.

If you have any questions please let me know

Here are they are:

jango%20fett%20blaster.gif
http://www.wolfchasers.com/propaholics/WOF_drawings/jango fett blaster.gif

FettFanatic

Active Hunter
Thanks for the blaster measurements and pictures wizardofflight. You did an awesome job with that especially including the scale reference. I am hoping this will help me in converting some rubies blasters. I know they are the el cheapos, but I will have to work my way up to the MR blasters. Unless any kind hearted sole wants to cheaply part with some. Ha Ha.:lol:

Actually, thanks to everyone here for all of the great information and support that you all provide. I very much appreciate it.