MPP Measurements Templets for ESB Blaster

Thanks so much guys exactly what I was trying to figure out.

I looked at rafs drawing to help position my holes.

I looked at rafs changes and they look exactly like what I had already done. I can test this chrome paint now to see how it goes.

I appreciate everyones time.

Also, I have a machine shop, and we are going to retrofit one of the cnc mills to make these. The only question is whether we can easily do the letters on chromed tube (itll flake) or if this is better in a non chromed tube and then getting them chromed.

I have a guy buying a chroming machine near me. If things go as planned, I plan to run off 100 of these. I need to get the drawing perfect first.

Also, I have a machine shop, and we are going to retrofit one of the cnc mills to make these. The only question is whether we can easily do the letters on chromed tube (itll flake) or if this is better in a non chromed tube and then getting them chromed.

I have a guy buying a chroming machine near me. If things go as planned, I plan to run off 100 of these. I need to get the drawing perfect first.

There are some other holes on the ESB flash tube that appear to be additional holes and not standard MPP holes so might be an idea to look at those too. I know someone on the board did a fine job of replicating those but I'd need to look at the thread...

I'm thinking bcurtis maybe?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back