Looking for some Boba or Mandalorian (Din Djarin) armor...

Templates exist for the armor if you wanted to make it out of a plastic trash bin, EVA foam, or whatever. If you're concerned about cost and a learning curve then I would recommend that you look into going one of those routes for your initial go.
For mando's armor? I haven't seen any but it's possible i overlooked it.

Sorry, I was referring to Boba's. Those templates have existed for about as long as TDH has. Not many exist for Din's armor and that will require a lot more effort due to the more pronounced angles and lines on his armor.

Sorry, I was referring to Boba's. Those templates have existed for about as long as TDH has. Not many exist for Din's armor and that will require a lot more effort due to the more pronounced angles and lines on his armor.
Yeah, i may just have to design templates for Din's armor, And if they turn out well, if people are interested i could try to post the templates. And, i personally am not worried about the extra effort for those angles!

Yeah, i may just have to design templates for Din's armor, And if they turn out well, if people are interested i could try to post the templates. And, i personally am not worried about the extra effort for those angles!
Hey, did you end up making those templates because I am also working on a din djarin cosplay myself and those templates would be very helpful.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back