Looking for some Boba or Mandalorian (Din Djarin) armor...

Frogfreak

Hunter
Templates exist for the armor if you wanted to make it out of a plastic trash bin, EVA foam, or whatever. If you're concerned about cost and a learning curve then I would recommend that you look into going one of those routes for your initial go.
For mando's armor? I haven't seen any but it's possible i overlooked it.

Scott Kaufmann

The Dent
Community Staff
Sorry, I was referring to Boba's. Those templates have existed for about as long as TDH has. Not many exist for Din's armor and that will require a lot more effort due to the more pronounced angles and lines on his armor.

Frogfreak

Hunter
Sorry, I was referring to Boba's. Those templates have existed for about as long as TDH has. Not many exist for Din's armor and that will require a lot more effort due to the more pronounced angles and lines on his armor.
Yeah, i may just have to design templates for Din's armor, And if they turn out well, if people are interested i could try to post the templates. And, i personally am not worried about the extra effort for those angles!

Baby yoda

New Hunter
Yeah, i may just have to design templates for Din's armor, And if they turn out well, if people are interested i could try to post the templates. And, i personally am not worried about the extra effort for those angles!
Hey, did you end up making those templates because I am also working on a din djarin cosplay myself and those templates would be very helpful.