Look What I Found At Radio Shack!!!!!!!!!!11

I have one of those. Bought it before I got the common discontinued amp that every one seems to want. I had problems getting certain mics to work with it.

u bought that mic while I was there. Just cant get them to close or put the volume up to high. But that is with most mic/speaker sets. Good to know you dont have to go to ebay and pay someonw for S&H and get one yourself.

Not that I want to burst any bubbles, because anything that works is still a good find ... but the little white amp in that photo is the old amp that RS has sold for years. The one that most people are searching for (32-2015) wasn't a replacement for this little guy at all. The 32-2015 was a PA/announcer type set-up, like for a speaker at ameeting/lecture. The white amp (sorry, don't recall the catalog number other than being a 200-srs product) is more of a hobbyist/personal use device.

Like I said, still a good find for a product that'll work (this unit was used by most costumers until the 32-2015 came out). Now, as far as the black model's replacement ... they *were* working on one last time I was in the lab (over a year ago. If it's still not out, it was probably dropped.

ATM
(Ex-RadioShack product engineer) ;)

shackman wrote:

Not that I want to burst any bubbles, because anything that works is still a good find ... but the little white amp in that photo is the old amp that RS has sold for years. The one that most people are searching for (32-2015) wasn't a replacement for this little guy at all. The 32-2015 was a PA/announcer type set-up, like for a speaker at ameeting/lecture. The white amp (sorry, don't recall the catalog number other than being a 200-srs product) is more of a hobbyist/personal use device.

Like I said, still a good find for a product that'll work (this unit was used by most costumers until the 32-2015 came out). Now, as far as the black model's replacement ... they *were* working on one last time I was in the lab (over a year ago. If it's still not out, it was probably dropped.

ATM
(Ex-RadioShack product engineer) ;)

Kewl thanks for the info. well its a good find maybe for some. this one was a free one so y even complain right. I'm not really partial to any but hte less on my body I feel the better.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back