List for fettpride shipments

So has everyone just accepted the fact that we all got screwed and will never see either our order or our money back?

Nice scam he had going.

Sorry for the delay, I never really figured out how to post pics on here. If you're interested in seeing what I received and when, I have two public albums on Facebook (First Coast Fett and PROJECT BOUNTY HUNTER). I've got many mutual friends from TDH and the 501st so I wont be hard to find.

Sorry for the delay, I never really figured out how to post pics on here. If you're interested in seeing what I received and when, I have two public albums on Facebook (First Coast Fett and PROJECT BOUNTY HUNTER). I've got many mutual friends from TDH and the 501st so I wont be hard to find.

Couldn't find the albums, maybe you could link? Maybe we can help with the pic posting challenge here, looks like you've posted pics here before.

Differently a lost cause, its been years now with nothing and no replys back, it also seems he has deleted all his post on facebook back to 2015 and has stopped replying to emails, and texts.

He and I were friends at one point. He was very distrusting and vague about everything we discussed.

I think the stress got to him. And he was kiting projects to pay for the next projects.

Having met him and know him in person I don't think he is a bad person, but I do not think at this point, and amount of angst or attempts to reach him are going to be in vein. He has moved on. He hasnt replied to any of my messages for years.

The sad part here is that he is very talented. And a hard worker. But he was, in all cases, unwilling to trust anyone to help him. I offered many times.

Is it possible to get a compiled list of items/orders maybe we can (the vendors that still make these big boy toys) help facilitate some of the items.

He and I were friends at one point. He was very distrusting and vague about everything we discussed.

I think the stress got to him. And he was kiting projects to pay for the next projects.

Having met him and know him in person I don't think he is a bad person, but I do not think at this point, and amount of angst or attempts to reach him are going to be in vein. He has moved on. He hasnt replied to any of my messages for years.

The sad part here is that he is very talented. And a hard worker. But he was, in all cases, unwilling to trust anyone to help him. I offered many times.

Is it possible to get a compiled list of items/orders maybe we can (the vendors that still make these big boy toys) help facilitate some of the items.

That's sad to hear, I had heard great things about his armor and stuff. I had place a full Rotj se armor and jetpack for my father's bday as a gift he got super exited when i told him but we all know how that turned out i guess.

The sad thing about this whole damn ordeal is that it left a bad taste and made me abandon a project I loved so much.
Its only recent that with all the supportive words from my garrison i think its time to start this project again because I knew after he flaked and as I mentioned before, sold all the molds that I would never see my original items again.

So I ask, Does anyone know who was the person who bought the molds? Its time to start saving money again. :)

Last edited:
The sad thing about this whole damn ordeal is that it left a bad taste and made me abandon a project I loved so much.
Its only recent that with all the supportive words from my garrison i think its time to start this project again because I knew after he flaked and as I mentioned before, sold all the molds that I would never see my original items again.

So I ask, Does anyone know who was the person who bought the molds? Its time to start saving money again. :)

Animefan and Wasted Fett bought the moulds.

Hi everybody. It's has been a long time since the last time I can read the forum. My child born in 2016 and they have been a wonderful and busy years.

I'm so sad. I ordered a ESB FPII in October 2014 and I'm still waiting. I wrote some email to Chris and the answer was always the same "be patient please, I'm working on it". Of course I did a full payment in 2014. He answer me the last time in July 2018. After his last email he banned me in Facebook. I tried to talk with him, but I've lost the hope. This is the last email that I send and of course he never answered it.

Hi from Spain, Chris

I hope you feel better! Today is a sad day for me. This morning when I woke up I've been conscious that I won't have my helmet never. They had been four years of wait and when I've had somenews it was because I sent múltiples emails before.

I'm very sad and disappointed with you. Pedro talked wonderful things about your work and I decided buy your ESB version because they would be only a few months until you send it. Of course four years have passed. All my illusion about to get my own helmet are broken now.

Please, let me talk about me for a while. I am not a millionaire, I spend many hours in the street working as a salesman to earn my money. To gain access to the helmet, I sold parts of my collection in its day, because although I believe it is a fair price, it can not be said that it is cheap. In this way I have run out of my pieces and without the desired helmet of Boba Fett. Despite all the commentaries towards you that began to emerge through forums and social networks I remained firm and excited. I have always believed that we can all have a blow in life that affects our plans. My patience is over and a deep disappointment has replaced it. I know that today I am completely in your hands because there is no longer any type of claim. But I also know that I will never have my helmet.

Of course I know you won't answer this mail. But I hope you understand I must say all of this to you. I hope the life will be better for you in the future.

I think I have everybody here beat. I ordered a full set of ESB armor and gauntlets from Chris in December 2010. Paid in full. We kept in regular touch for a long time over phone and email. I believed him in 2015 when he said he was going to paint the armor and gaunts for me to make up for the long wait. I sent him my original MQ-1 calculator to add parts to the gauntlets. Then in 2016 I told him to just refund me and send my calculator back. He said he couldn't do that to me... he would come through and I would get what I ordered, PLUS more. He reassured me he wouldn't let me down. Not long after that he stopped responding to my emails altogether. He also changed his phone number.

My ESB Fett has languished in a corner unfinished for almost a decade. It has everything but the armor/gaunts. I'm looking for screen accurate armor. Anybody know where to get it nowadays?

I think I have everybody here beat. I ordered a full set of ESB armor and gauntlets from Chris in December 2010. Paid in full. We kept in regular touch for a long time over phone and email. I believed him in 2015 when he said he was going to paint the armor and gaunts for me to make up for the long wait. I sent him my original MQ-1 calculator to add parts to the gauntlets. Then in 2016 I told him to just refund me and send my calculator back. He said he couldn't do that to me... he would come through and I would get what I ordered, PLUS more. He reassured me he wouldn't let me down. Not long after that he stopped responding to my emails altogether. He also changed his phone number.

My ESB Fett has languished in a corner unfinished for almost a decade. It has everything but the armor/gaunts. I'm looking for screen accurate armor. Anybody know where to get it nowadays?
Once I finish my vacuum former and all the other stuff I’m going to be offering heavily discounted products, (I estimate 70% price reduction)to those affected by fettpride. So keep an eye out for me bud.

Once I finish my vacuum former and all the other stuff I’m going to be offering heavily discounted products, (I estimate 70% price reduction)to those affected by fettpride. So keep an eye out for me bud.
That's a really nice thing to do, MinuteFett I feel for these guys each time I read their stories. What FP did was terrible, apparently he is still working and producing some orders but I havent heard of him honouring an order in a whole now.

Armor =Wasted Fett.

i ended up not continuing with a fett build, i did buy a helmet for my collection, unknown provinence from the rpf. i havent been on here for years because of the fettpride business, just boba just got tainted for me. having said that, loving the mandalorian so maybe getting reignited for me again.

i ended up not continuing with a fett build, i did buy a helmet for my collection, unknown provinence from the rpf. i havent been on here for years because of the fettpride business, just boba just got tainted for me. having said that, loving the mandalorian so maybe getting reignited for me again.

Sorry to hear that. I just saw some of these threads and am so glad I went with animefan when I bought my bucket. Fettpride was one of the others I was possibly going to go with

darthgarth aside from the financial aspect, which is huge, try not to let it taint you too much. same thing happened to me and I was out of it for a few years. To be frank, I STILL do not have a helmet to display after numerous bad transactions. The plus side is there are a ton of different makers out there now and even more people to paint you to for makers. I myself, found it immensely easier to start producing stuff myself and that helped me get started again.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back