LEDs in Rangefinder??? Here is PROOF!

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
M

Migrate from As You Wish

Originally posted by Skaught77:

Where do you get a mercury switch - besides from an old thermostat? Price?

Scott

[/center]

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Migrate from As You Wish

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369:

"Where do you get a mercury switch - besides from an old thermostat? Price?"

Ebay... I just got mine yesterday, $5.45 shipped. Just type in mercury switch. When I won mine over a week ago, the guy had a ton of them listed....
Lyn

M

Migrate from As You Wish

Originally posted by TK0000:

The LEDs blink in a (LOOP) cycle of sorts: 4 times at the same time, then they look like they're going an upward direction 4 or 5 times, then back and forth 4 times, then in a downward direction 4 or 5 times, then loops back to the begining, blinking at the same time.

They really arn't that bright. At a certain angle they appear to be brighter.( the angle of the picture in a low level of light) Bright enough to see in a lighted room or in day light. The flashes are faster than I would prefer, but untill a circut is available this will work great.

M

Migrate from As You Wish

Originally posted by ShackMan:

Hey BB, that was an unanswered question I had for you. What size LEDs were you wanting to use ... 3mm or 5mm?

Thanks,

ATM

Rapier wit? This is the end of the twentieth century! I'm using a laser sighted under-and-over twin barrelled wit, with a 7.62 mm floating breech pulse rifle firing caseless one-liners on top, and a 40mm explosive gag launcher underneath. For backup I've got a 14mm pump shotgun firing flechette rounds with 10 barbed comments in each, which can also shoot sabot ego-piercing rounds. Of course when all else fails, there's always the trusty flamethrower which I've strapped to my pulse rifle with duct tape in the approved style.

M

Migrate from As You Wish

I should clarify that the holes for LED’s drimmeld out with a small ball tip from the inside out after a very small hole was drilled with a drimmel. Only the tips (about 4mm) of the lights show through the faceplate.

I have extra tilt switches.
2 switches for $5.00 + shipping.
I have 3 sets left.

Paypal OK.
TK0000@fanforce.net

M

Migrate from As You Wish

They are the small glass bulb type. They almost look like an LED. You can see it in the pics right next to the LED's. If you want a couple let me know.