krewkid82's ESB W.I.P.

Krewkid82

Hunter
Nice! What size box did you buy?

Best of luck with your application.
Thanks! This was the one I went with. I hope they accept me haha!!
Screenshot_2020-08-24-11-04-35.png

Krewkid82

Hunter
Im sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! I have been dying to get back into the suit. Im going to be a groomsman in my friends wedding as boba fett on Halloween. I will be sure to share the love and post some fun pictures here on the forum as it will be an unofficial troop for me. I have also contacted my local garrison here in Houston and they said to send some pictures in for approval so I'm still on track with that. Im just being slower than expected;) More progress coming soon!!

Last edited:

Krewkid82

Hunter
Hey hey hey!! I'm back from my friend's wedding and man it was a blast!!! Here's just a few pictures from the venue. Not all the photo's were posted yet on there page so I'm sure there will be more pictures to come. These guys are all my childhood friends so it was awesome catching up with them. I want to thank Tyler (The groom/Alex the Terrible) for having me as one of his Groomsmen!
I also wanted to thank Jared (Groomsman/Marshmello), Trey (Groomsman/Deadpool), Will (Best-man/Master Chief), and Chad (Groomsman/Punk Rocker) for all being there for each other whenever the time comes and I'm glad they will continue to be. I love you guys!!

Screenshot_20201101-185631_Chrome.jpg

Resized_Screenshot_20201101-185600_Chrome.jpeg

Screenshot_20201101-185637_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201101-185643_Chrome.jpg

The Bride and Groom was handing out trophies for there costume contest and yours truly got the approvable of both of them hahah!

20201031_224125.jpg

Here's a picture I took with my wife Tracie during the Reception party. She was one of the bridesmaids! I love you Babe!!

Resized_20201101_065911.jpeg

Boba likes his Spotchka too!!! The Secret is to find the extra looooong straws lol!

Resized_20201031_200325.jpeg

Last edited: