Jodo Kast Jodo Kast help.

Mando soldier

New Hunter
So I have been scouring the Jodo Kast threads, and to the gentlemen who completed those costumes they are fantastic, so I am reaching out for your help. What is the recommended color scheme for all of the parts? Are the greens going to be the same as Boba's armor? And for the soft parts, I know the leather pouches are gray and the girth belt brown, but my biggest question is the fight suit and vest. Did you use the same color as Boba', or did you go with a darker gray? And the Boba vest uses that material with a "sheen" to it, did you use the same type of material.So if anyone has a Jodo Kast suit, shoot me some display pictures so I can see how this is done!

Check out this build thread. I have my own TEOD Jodo Kast but Ritch's is far better.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f34/my-jodo-kast-44358/
Also, is that Meg Turney's Bioshock Infinate cosplay in your pic?

- - - Updated - - -

JK3 also has an awesome Jodo Kast and wrote the 501'st CRL's for that costume. Check out Craig's threads on these boards or his dedicated Jodo Kast website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this build thread. I have my own TEOD Jodo Kast but Ritch's is far better.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f34/my-jodo-kast-44358/
Also, is that Meg Turney's Bioshock Infinate cosplay in your pic?

- - - Updated - - -

JK3 also has an awesome Jodo Kast and wrote the 501'st CRL's for that costume. Check out Craig's threads on these boards or his dedicated Jodo Kast website.

Why yes it is, she was a sweetheart and very awesome with fans. I couldn't help but get a few pictures with her since I am an avid sourcefed watcher and she is by far my favorite host. I met her at Planet Comic Con Kansas City this year.

I have been looking over that build and it is definitely the bees knees, I just love the weathering and how the helmet looks and the colors. My biggest concern at the moment is dealing with the soft part colors, because once I start investing in fabric then it is a little harder to change than some paint. JodoKast89 showed me his pic of his Jodo vest vs a Boba Vest so I have a better idea on that, but is there some sort of standard for the flightsuit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Jodo Kast is an EU character there isn't a standard baseline for armor/flightsuit colors, since they change from page to page in the comics (and often from panel to panel). There are also 2 different versions of the TEOD Jodo alone, the Fluwaka mission variant at the start of the story and the Nal Hutta version at the end of it. My TEOD flightsuit is a standard Fett suit I bought from Bobamaker, which I dyed a darker grey.

Since Jodo Kast is an EU character there isn't a standard baseline for armor/flightsuit colors, since they change from page to page in the comics (and often from panel to panel). There are also 2 different versions of the TEOD Jodo alone, the Fluwaka mission variant at the start of the story and the Nal Hutta version at the end of it. My TEOD flightsuit is a standard Fett suit I bought from Bobamaker, which I dyed a darker grey.

The general consensus is Darker gray flight suit and vest. More of an olive toned green on the armor and helm, and pumpkin orange on the helm and gaunts. Jetpack uses the ROTJ scheme almost but with a darker red instead of blue (which you could probably use for the kill stripes). The real trick to Jodo is figuring out the belt situation as he has some "gadgets" on the belt that make it more complex than Fett.

Also Jodo doesn't have toe spikes in a few things I've seen, but I'll be putting them on anyway on mine. (The black strip on the boots is different as well on Jodo)

I think I have an idea on the darker colors, but I am going to confirm it once my helmet comes in from Dakota :D. And does anyone have good reference pics handy of the chest armor? I want to try and simulate the TEOD paint scheme over my current Boba paint scheme I have on my chest pieces. And also, the insignia is usually blue with the exception of the picture with Boba's gun in the back of Jodos head right? Has anyone painted a blue insignia before? Thank you all for the input!

Dude. Do the insignia in Red. Because of the dark green armor blue may not show up. All the toys you see of Jodo usually are red too!

As for armor, because this is the most popular shot this is what I would use for chest damage. A lot of Jodo is definitely freedom which is nice!

Oh, and if you go to Jodokast.com they have high res shots of the insignia and reference shots! - I think sadly the shot of him holding the gun to Jodo's head is the best shot we can go off of. Take pics when you get the helmet in brother :) I miss it already :'(

ysagypep.jpg

The colors for Jodo Kast are hard to nail down, I was just checking out that comic last night, within two pages, Jodo's chest emblem changes from Blue to Red, his gauntlets from Yellow to Green then back to Yellow, his eyes from Yellow to Red then back to Yellow, and his ear caps change from Yellow to bare metal, to Green, then back to yellow... the funny thing is most JK builds I've seen use Orange as the accent color but I all the images I've found are Yellow.

Personally I want to build a Jodo Kast and paln to use the Hasbro figurine as my base for colors, mostly because his Jetpack looks realy sharp.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back