Jango flightsuit

BH 19713

Hunter
Hi, i ordered A Jango flightsuit at bobamaker. Recieved it today and? The color is almost A dark blue. Now i understand that there are 2 different colors in the movie. Kamino and geonosis. But the color looks way of to me. Emailed BM about it but have to recieve A reply yet. Any have some thought about this or am i wrong?

I used a dye remover on my flight suit (same process to dye), then added 1/2 royal blue and the 1/2 purple color (can't remember exact color and it came out perfect after a coupla washes.

If it's still pretty blue after the dye removal, you can just add a hint of the purple to it like 1/3 amount.

Lemme get back to you on that one... My flight suit was slightly loose on me and it may have come pre-shrunk. As many times as I dyed it and dried it, it did not shrink any further.

You may want to ask BM if it is pre-shrunk?

Do you have any pictures of your flight suit? Might be worth posting here and on BHG to confirm if there is a colour issue before modifying. I did not see a Pantone reference colour mentioned for the flight suit on the CRL. But someone more familiar with Jango may be able to help.

There isn't two flightsuit colors. The suit just shows different in different lighting. You will need to dye the suit to get the proper blurple color.

I used purple, pearl gray and blue......plus bleach washing it to get the weathering right

Forgot pic
_20200111_090604.JPG

I used Royal Blue and Wine color RIT dyes - 1/2 of the small containers each per dye use.

Disregard the sticker on my chest, it's for the local autism awareness fundraiser. :)
201135_10151231254586340_2023415374_o (2).jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back