Jango Kamino casual

Uncle Iosif

New Hunter
Hello, all!
I'm new to costuming as a whole, but have always wanted to put something together, and I figured where better to start than with one of my all-time favourites, Jango himself.

I don't feel quite ready to jump into a full armour set quite yet, but have been thinking about starting small and building up from there, so I've decided to start putting together a rendition of Jango's casual Kamino wear that I can then accessorise as I build up a collection on the road to a full kit. I was able to find an amazing thread on here that set me on the right track with Jango's shirt in the scene, however where I'm struggling a bit is below the waist, and as such I was wondering if anyone here might have some better insight.

I can't find any great frames in AOTC, nor any behind the scenes or press shots that really reveal the pants/boots situation. The best I could find is a hasbro figure and a model from a lego game that seem to suggest some shade of blue pants, but from the few glances we do get in the film it looks to be a black or possibly dark grey set? And the boots seem even more ambiguous.

It might be a long shot but I figured if there's any place online where someone may be able to point me in the right direction, it's here!

Attachments

• j2.PNG
    j2.PNG
    182.3 KB · Views: 127
  • j3.png
    j3.png
    214 KB · Views: 118
Hello, all!
I'm new to costuming as a whole, but have always wanted to put something together, and I figured where better to start than with one of my all-time favourites, Jango himself.

I don't feel quite ready to jump into a full armour set quite yet, but have been thinking about starting small and building up from there, so I've decided to start putting together a rendition of Jango's casual Kamino wear that I can then accessorise as I build up a collection on the road to a full kit. I was able to find an amazing thread on here that set me on the right track with Jango's shirt in the scene, however where I'm struggling a bit is below the waist, and as such I was wondering if anyone here might have some better insight.

I can't find any great frames in AOTC, nor any behind the scenes or press shots that really reveal the pants/boots situation. The best I could find is a hasbro figure and a model from a lego game that seem to suggest some shade of blue pants, but from the few glances we do get in the film it looks to be a black or possibly dark grey set? And the boots seem even more ambiguous.

It might be a long shot but I figured if there's any place online where someone may be able to point me in the right direction, it's here!
Not a Jango expert by any means, but the boots on the action figure appear to be the standard armored Jango boots. Not sure if that is what he was wearing in the film since they are not shown to my knowledge. For the pants I would go with some medical scrubs type pants. They look black or dark blue in the screenshot. Scrubs are available in many different colors or you could get some white ones and dye them to the desired color.

Interesting... The thread mentioned was started by me back in the day. Recently I have been wondering about the exact same thing as the OP. I rewatched E2 recently and picked over all the details the frames offered, even tried to keep an eye out for reflections in the window or the black polished walls of the apartment - nothing. I also went through backstage footage - again, nothing. Very interested, if anyone has any intel on the pants / shoes.

Only thing I can say: Pants appear to be dark blue and somewhat loose fitting. Not as tight as the action figure suggests.
I do think ShortFuse is right about the action figure boots being standard Jango boots. However, I dont think thats likely.

This thread is more than 58 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back