Help wanted: Jango Fett Kamino Shirt

RamSkirata

Hunter
Hey there TDH,

I need help identifiying / finding a shirt like / the shirt that Jango wore in the apartment scene in Episode 2.

Not into fashion at all, so I wouldnt even know how to call something like that. But it looks comfortable for those cozy day at home when there is a bunch of rain outside...

Any help appretiated!
Ram

apartment-10.png

apartment-12.png

apartment-06.png

unnamed.jpg

Unbenannt.PNG

Hydra

Active Hunter
They loved using linen and cotton gauze during the prequels. My guess is linen because it has a slight heavier hand than cotton (indicated by how the fabric is folding at the cuffs). Could use Simplicity's S9158 "Men's Half Buttoned Shirts" pattern (view B) with a sleeve modification to get the job done.

Attachments

• simplicityS9158.JPG
    simplicityS9158.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 4

thrax

Hunter
I have a white version of this shirt. Will post pics. I got it in Puerto Rico. Very popular in tropical environments.

RamSkirata

Hunter
Hey there :)

Thank you for all the responses! thrax , if you could provide those ppics, that would be awesome! (Although I am likely not travelling to Puerto Rico to get one.^^)

KaanE
On your suggestion, I have scoured the interwebs and found this:
1605889422639.png

The collar and even the buttons are spot on. Im only having the feeling, that the sleeves might be too short, even if I go for the super-loose-too-big-style Jango had. Althought that would then mean the then "skirt" would have to be shortened, which undoubtedly could be done by a taylor in town.

Hydra
Searching for the Simplicity shirt with the number you mentioned, I only found one with a rather wild print O.O

RamSkirata

Hunter
Yes, it is a sewing pattern, so you would have to source the fabric and make it/commission it with the pattern.
well... that explains a lot. Thank you.
I think, if I end up going for it, it will "just" be a run-of-the-mill shirt Ill grab, as I dont mind loosing some accuracy here for gaining simplicity (no pun on the sweing patterns name intended :) )