Imperial ARC trooper (imperial commando)

Reivax

New Hunter
Finally posting pictures of my Imperial ARC Trooper. I was accepted into the 501st with my Boba Fett in mid February as BH-77391. Over the past 4 weeks I have been working on my custom TK armor. It's based heavily on the Fan-film Imperial Commando and the pre-empire ARC trooper. Most parts aside from the armor are scratch built. These past 2 weeks I made the Kama, assault pack, ammo bandolier, and Kama rigging. Let me know what you think

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great looking ARC trooper, and the location shots make it pop!
I guess the only thing I have been assuming and I need to re-read Karen Traviss's last book to refresh my memory, was that I thought as soon as the old republic fell the imperial troopers got a very vanilla look without any of the custom paint jobs that they had in EPIII. Glad you did not leave yours plain, it looks great with the green.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is one sweet arc you have there! I was thinking about doing one for trooping but already done a storm, now onto the boba!!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back