Hi Im new

johnnymanson

New Hunter
Im new to forum and to cosplay.

Wanted to throw money at the best outfit I could find. Was pondering Storm troopers but I noticed that they are a really bad shot on the battle field. I make a convincing Darth Maul but I cant find a real lightsaber. But we all know Mr. Fett is the best in the galaxy.

So here I am.

Open to suggestions.

Thank you very much sir!

I was hoping to hopefully find someone wanting to sell theirs but it appears that doesn't happen all that much,
I can see why with the passion put into this all.

Im not sure Im talented enough to put one together.

Welcome !! Usually but not always, a budget build involves you building a lot of your props yourself from scratch.
Which can take longer. The alternative is to buy from vendors on the site !! Don't waste your time buying off of ebay or
anywhere else, unless you are certain of the quality and accuracy of what you're getting.... Good Luck on your build !!

Hello and welcome.
Sometimes you can find quality second hand pieces in cargo hold. It is rare to find a complete kit unless someone is retiring their Fett. As mentioned by others vendors from here are the best option for correct/quality products. Interested to see which Fett you choose.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back