Help finding Humbrol Acrylic Paints Online

boba87fett

Active Hunter
Hi everyone,

I am working on my first ESB bucket and have been having trouble finding all the Humbrol paints in acrylic matte (hopefully that is what I am supposed to be ordering?)

I have placed orders online from Humbrol and TopSlots n Trains. Here is where I am at:

Still Need
Grey 147
Green 76
Grey 28
Black 85 can only find in satin acrylic and enamel
White 34
Green 159
Black 33
Red 73
Orange 82

Already Ordered in Acrylic Matte
Red 60
Green 78
Blue 79
Yellow 93
Sand 103
Blue 104
Yellow 154
Silver 11
Blue 96

Thanks for your help!!
-Steven

Are you set on using only humbrol? The floquil/pollyscale list is way shorter. Here's a floquil cross reference. It lists most of the colors used and their current manufacturers (they discontinued floquil a couple of years ago). I believe the only color not on this chart is "panzer olivgrun 1943" for the dome, lower cheeks, and left ear (I used Model Masters from Testors).

Oh and I believe all the colors on the chart used for an ESB bucket are matte.
Hope this helps!
J

Attachments

• Floquil Color Chart.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 617
Thanks! I looked up the Tamiya versions of what I am missing and found all but 3. Still need equivalents for Humbrol 76, 159 and 82.

Are you set on using only humbrol? The floquil/pollyscale list is way shorter. Here's a floquil cross reference. It lists most of the colors used and their current manufacturers (they discontinued floquil a couple of years ago). I believe the only color not on this chart is "panzer olivgrun 1943" for the dome, lower cheeks, and left ear (I used Model Masters from Testors).

Oh and I believe all the colors on the chart used for an ESB bucket are matte.
Hope this helps!
J

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back