Helmet in progress

MandalorianHelmet6_large.jpg
MandalorianHelmet5_large.jpg
MandalorianHelmet4_large.jpg
MandalorianHelmet3_large.jpg
MandalorianHelmet2_large.jpg
MandalorianHelmet1_large.jpg

I hope these pics helps nail down the look of your lid. I'm seeing a slight angle change as the visor tapers on either side that gives the original prop a neat look, I haven't seen any other makers really get that yet so hoping this might help. It seems most prominent on the side photos

Got the crest over the dome finished. This leaves the right ear assembly and curving of the right cheek to do. Then some general clean-up and ready to mould. These are just quick pictures with my phone, the detailed and correctly lit pictures will be done when it's all complete.

View attachment 179785

Very cool.

Just a note: There’s little taper right along this edge.

Attachments

• 39BAE5AC-EFC2-43ED-AF4B-5CE0417C1BA2.jpeg
    39BAE5AC-EFC2-43ED-AF4B-5CE0417C1BA2.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 312
I just wasn't 100% happy with the curvature of the visor/upper cheek. So these areas have been altered. Now it's ready to mould...

View attachment 180543View attachment 180544View attachment 180545View attachment 180546View attachment 180547View attachment 180548View attachment 180549
Looks great, is there any chance to request a custom angle of this sculpt for a build I’m attempting? I’m more of a hands on kinda guy and going to attempt something quite different. Once again this is highly detailed and looks superb. Thanks

Way to get ahead of the game on this build! People are going to go nuts. Can't wait for the release today!!! I was super bummed that they didn't do a movie series on this. I sure hope the do justice by this. If they can, then they will definitely have a series that they could do literally anything with. I won $1200 this year in costume contests this year with my Jango Fett, this series will definitely add some more fandom to the Mando realm.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back