Hello from California!

x3D

New Hunter
Hello friends!

Senior in college here begging the slow process of putting together my very own ESB Boba Fett to hopefully join the 501st. My current goal is to get everything but the armor and weapons gathered together by summer. I call these the “soft items” such as the flight suit, ammo belt, wookie braids, etc. So far I’ve ordered a ESB cape from MOW and am excited as ever to start this long and expensive journey.

Looking forward to talking with y’all and sharing our common goal and passion.

Have a good one!
-Jacob

Welcome Jacob !! Take your time, enjoy the build, read a lot, look at as many build threads as you can, and don't be tempted to buy stuff off of ebay unless you're positive of the quality of the item you're buying. (most, but not all will not meet 501st expectations) I see you're off to a good start buying your cape from MOW. There's plenty of quality providers on the site for your build. If you have any questions don't hesitate to post them, there's plenty of knowledgeable members that are glad to help !!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back