Greetings Builders

Odor66

New Hunter
I've been a lurker for about three years, first joining the site when I was building my HiC. That project was a lot of fun and I have to thank the MANY whose posts guided me through that process to completion. The HiC sits now in my den which is 100% Star Wars. Next to the HiC is Lord Vader himself, on a mannequin, standing in front of a wall of lighted Death Star panels. At present I'm building a computer desk area, using the rooms closet for depth, which is based on the YT1300 cockpit. While this isn't screen accurate in almost any sense, it does have the SW feel to it. The project is large and our kitchen table is covered with electronic bits, paint and glue tubes and bottles. I still have two walls, the ceiling and HiC's final resting spot to complete, away from the DS wall, to make room for an ESB Boba to stand next to Vader and an Imperial interrogation droid floating at head level. My visions are grand, progress is slow at times and and it all takes money so there's that BUT cruising the pages of TDH always gets the creativity flowing so.....Thanks, to all of you for your stories, pictures, tips and tricks. Thanks for sharing your wins and your losses and finally your wins! Ok, I got my first post done, who0t! May the Fourth be with you very soon, and always!.

Odor66

Welcome Odor66
That sounds awesome. I've wanted to do HIC myself one day. I've completed a couple costumes. A ROTJ Boba Fett for myself, a Boushh for my daughter, and a static Jawa Prop. Trying to convince/push my wife to doing an Imperial Officer (She's NOT a fan of wearing helmets - Hahaha!) And am currently working on a ROTJ Scout Trooper for myself.

I'm sure we'd all love to see some pics even if not fully finished of what you have. looking forward to your ESB Boba Fett progress.
:cool: (y)

Cheer's,
-Iron

I've been a lurker for about three years, first joining the site when I was building my HiC. That project was a lot of fun and I have to thank the MANY whose posts guided me through that process to completion. The HiC sits now in my den which is 100% Star Wars. Next to the HiC is Lord Vader himself, on a mannequin, standing in front of a wall of lighted Death Star panels. At present I'm building a computer desk area, using the rooms closet for depth, which is based on the YT1300 cockpit. While this isn't screen accurate in almost any sense, it does have the SW feel to it. The project is large and our kitchen table is covered with electronic bits, paint and glue tubes and bottles. I still have two walls, the ceiling and HiC's final resting spot to complete, away from the DS wall, to make room for an ESB Boba to stand next to Vader and an Imperial interrogation droid floating at head level. My visions are grand, progress is slow at times and and it all takes money so there's that BUT cruising the pages of TDH always gets the creativity flowing so.....Thanks, to all of you for your stories, pictures, tips and tricks. Thanks for sharing your wins and your losses and finally your wins! Ok, I got my first post done, who0t! May the Fourth be with you very soon, and always!.

Odor66
Welcome to the hunt.

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back