Greetings from Lincoln, NE

Sylvio

New Hunter
Hello everyone,

I've been an occasional participant on the RPF and heard a lot of good things about TDH so I decided to join in. I'm a huge Star Wars lover and collector with my main focus being on the more villainous characters such as Palpatine, Vader, and of course, Boba Fett. Although I'd love to do builds for Boba, Vader, troopers, and so on, I do not have the right height or build for it so for the time being I'm strictly a collector. Having recently gotten a Vader helmet with lineage to the original prop, I've been hoping to obtain an equivalent piece for Boba. I heard that something like this is or was available from MachineCraft Replicas and RS Prop Masters in the form of a 2nd generation casting of the screen-used hero helmet from ESB. I've been told that these are the best helmets in terms of lineage but I'd love to hear what other folks have to say about that. I look forward to diving further into the world of Fett and gathering new information about the suits, helmets, gadgets, and so on, and hopefully get better acquainted with y'all in the process :)

-Daniel

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back