Greetings from Germany

Sandra1976

Hunter
Hello everybody!

Well, where to start? I live happily with my family in a small town in Middle Franconia/Bavaria. Usually, I do collect mostly 12 inch action figures or 70 cm realistic dolls (BJD), which I turn into action figures. Now why did I register on this forum? I never even considered getting into cosplay, as I consider myself to be really out of shape (now I know that doesn't matter...but for myself, I wanted to look somewhat good). So I was content with creating superhero outfits for my big dolls and tweaking the ones the 12 inch figure came with.

Until in the Mandalorian "The Tragedy" and, with that, the return of Boba Fett happened. I loved this not only because Boba as such reappeared - but he was a little...out of his usual shape. So I decided to take on the challenge to adapt his re-appearance armor the way he took it out of the Razor Crest and thus his entire attire for me to wear.

During my many years of crafting, I got pretty good at researching minute costume details. Now about this guy, not everything is known. I also ordered the 12 inch Deluxe Hot Toys figures, and it may be wise to wait for them to get every detail. But I do not have that much patience. So I started with what I knew. If you want to know more - I will start a WIP (Work in Progress) thread in the appropriate section of the forum.

I promise to do my very best. Some pieces I will buy, some I will tweak, and some will be made from scratch. Hopefully, I will have tons of fun. And equally hopefully, I will be able to show up in this on a comic con or something like that in the not too far future.

Welcome!
I really like folks tackeling the new Boba look.
As not everything is known yet, it makes for a whole new adventure in discovering the details of this costume!
Im especially interested in the many ways people are already trying to recreate the "new paint over battered old paint" effect.

Kind regards from Germany.
Ram

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back