Greetings From Long Island NY

PinkFlamingos6

Active Hunter
Hey all I'm Max from Long Island NY. It has always been a childhood dream to make an accurate Boba Fett costume and I think now is finally the time to start. When I was a young boy I made a ROTJ suit from cardboard and paper meche. I'm looking to start fresh with new skills and deeper pockets lol. I was inspired this past weekend at New York Comic Con after speaking with several friendly and welcoming members of the 501st and figured I'd hop on the Fett bandwagon. Hope to start posting and and piecing things together soon!

Hi PinkFlamingos6
And welcome to The Dented Helmet! Much like the 501st you've met at the New York Comic Con.....and while I can't speak for everyone, I'd like to think many of us are here to provide some insight and assist with knowledge where we can. I kicked off my crazy journey in November of 2019 and had something to show for it a year later. And EVEN now, I'm still finding myself upgrading and improving things on it.

As jedisushi stated - it is a marathon not a sprint. While mine took a year, there are many who put in 3, 4 or 5 years even to get their costume to where they wanted it to be. Feel free to check out my ROTJ Boba Fett as I've heavily documented the journey and filled with pics. And if you need help - you only need to ask.
1634574867125.png
1634574872985.png

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Regards,
-Iron

Thank you all for the welcomes! I'm currently working on 3D printing my EE-3 from files on thingiverse.com while I'm anxiously awaiting some hard parts kits from MinuteFett on etsy

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back