Great source for 100% mohair belts

stonerook

Active Hunter
Not so Great source for 100% mohair belts

I've bought two of their (natural) white belts - be wary....

34" to 60" (for your rounder fett's)

UPDATE

I thought since it was an auction, that the items would be in-hand from them.

Well - after 20 days, after a few phone calls (not returned), I'm told that their was an error in their supplier and I would have to wait till the middle of september for them.

So I cancelled the order.

I would advise against using them.

Price is $13.50

5-114016.jpg

http://www.horseloverz.com/Centaur-Non-Slip-Mohair-Girth-pr-179174.html

Last edited by a moderator:
dont have them in hand yet - but I called them and they said 100% of it is mohair...

will let you know when i get em. (should be in the next two days or so)

dont have them in hand yet - but I called them and they said 100% of it is mohair...

will let you know when i get em. (should be in the next two days or so)

Yes, let us know.

The last place I ordered said their girthbelts were 100% mohair. They turned out to be 100% nylon... :facepalm

Yes they are 100% mohair. The belts they offer are great, but they do take a while to ship them. Took them about 5-6 days to send out after I ordered. I am also waiting for a 38" belt that has been on back order for about 3 weeks now. this is how mine turned out
attachment.php

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
So did the middle (ties) parts not take the dye or is it just the picture?

I finally airbrushed mine after trying multiple time to get it to dye. Bought mine at PetSmart on clearance ($7.99) and the tag said 100% mohair.

Beware of this seller, hoarseloverz has crapy customer service, when I ordered one they never shipped it, after waiting a month I called a second time after they said it was shipping... and they said there was a "Stock error" I said thats fine, find my belt and ship it!!!! They never did, I had to open a paypal dispute against them to get my refund.

Thats why I am now getting my stuff elsewhere... :)

Beware of this seller, hoarseloverz has crapy customer service, when I ordered one they never shipped it, after waiting a month I called a second time after they said it was shipping... and they said there was a "Stock error" I said thats fine, find my belt and ship it!!!! They never did, I had to open a paypal dispute against them to get my refund.

Thats why I am now getting my stuff elsewhere... :)

Well that sucks.... :(

Thanks for the heads up! (y)

So did the middle (ties) parts not take the dye or is it just the picture?

I finally airbrushed mine after trying multiple time to get it to dye. Bought mine at PetSmart on clearance ($7.99) and the tag said 100% mohair.
The middle did take dye just not the exact same shade as the rest. The flash in that photo makes the color difference look worse that it really is.
Mark

You've also got to remeber that the thread on the ties are in a different direction than the rest of the belt. That is why it is thrown off so bad with the flash.

You can see the same discoloration in the reference pics of the girth belt from AoSW and MoM.

On these belts is the size of the belt measured from the end of the strap or is it measured from the mohair section? For example, if it is a 34" belt is the mohair part 34" or the total length 34"?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back