GOT LEDs? ROTJ STYLE

Re: LED WANT LIST [PICS!] LAST CALL!

MAN!!!! Sorry that I didn't made it on time. It's all right, I could live with it. We'll see each other at DragonCon! ;) Just kidding. Thanks for the effort though.

Robert

Re: LED WANT LIST [PICS!] LAST CALL!

DarthVader1 wrote:

MAN!!!! Sorry that I didn't made it on time. It's all right, I could live with it. We'll see each other at DragonCon! ;) Just kidding. Thanks for the effort though.

Robert :fetrotj

Hi DarthVader1,

No worries. Just LMK when you're ready to send your addy and payment and I'll get the LEDs out to you ASAP.

Stay safe.

Tim.

Re: ROTJ / JANGO LEDs [PICS!] LAST FEW!

Halo, you are a gentleman sir!

Mine arrived this morning. They look really good!

Very impressed with delivery time too.

Thanks a million Tim.

Si

Re: ROTJ / JANGO LEDs [PICS!] LAST FEW!

Han Hunter, that's great!

Damm that was quick! Glad you like em.

Enjoy and thanks for shopping at Halo's. LOL!

Stay safe.

Tim.

:lol:

"Shop at Halo's for all your international Bounty Hunting LED requirements"

Thanks again. Yeah I was very impressed with the shipping speed. I've just ordered my Gauntlets as well and I'm hopeful they'll arrive by my birthday on 19th of next month so I can put the LED on. Woooo Hooooo.

:D

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw yeah....finally made one of the lists! :lol: Too busy working on stuff, can't check ALL of the posts. ;)

That's right, your BDay is coming...

Happy Birthday Simon! May you have everything you want in Fettlife and more. Have a good one dude! :cheers

Stay safe.

Tim.

YIPEEE!!! (y) I got mines yesterday. I can't wait to install one of those in my gauntlets (beng busy lately, specially with the Iraq situation). Halo_1 is the man!!!

Robert

Got mine a couple of days ago, sorry I didn't let you know sooner.

Thanks Man !

Chris

Hi Guys,

Glad to hear it. :) Enjoy and glad I could help you guys out.

Thanks again for the heads up. :)

Stay safe.

Tim.

I just got may Jango LED. Thanks, that was quick. Does anybody have an idea has to how much power it needs without burning it up?

AAAAHHHH!!!! Haven't received mine yet. No problem, I should be getting them this comming week. :)

asok wrote:

I just got may Jango LED. Thanks, that was quick. Does anybody have an idea has to how much power it needs without burning it up?

I believe the LED lights say 220 vac which i believe it to be
220 volts. You wont be able to use a battery. The LEDs you have are just for the correct look, if you want to make them functioning you might want to alter it by cutting it open and inserting a lower amp LED.

If the "220 vac" is refering to the voltage, chances are the "ac" means it's alternating current. Batteries are direct current so it still wouldn't work. You could fix it so that they worked off the mains in the UK, but the flex would be a tripping hazard as you walked around :lol:

Si

Just got word from home that my LED's arrived. Thanks Halo and also thanks Ego. :)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back