GOT LEDs? ROTJ STYLE

Halo 1

Well-Known Hunter
<font color="#00FF00"> GOT LEDs Newer Hunters???

Hey all,

Am gonna be in my fav LED store come next week. Anyone new needs LEDs or Toggles, please feel free to shoot me a PM. ;)

Happy hunting!

Stay safe.

Tim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<font color="#00FF00">31/10 UPDATE!!!

Happy Halloween!!! Just a heads up for the 3 Mandalorians who ordered the LEDs & Toggles from me. Your packages were shipped this morning as promised. :) Please LMK once you get em in and for those with my payment, just send it once you're good to go. ;)

Thanks again for shopping at Halo's! :D

Oh, and you've got PMs as well! ;)

Happy hunting & stay safe.

Tim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings my fellow Fettheads.

As a favor to another Fetthead, I dropped by my Fav LED store and picked up some more ROTJ LEDs. Got 4 more spares and was wondering if the newer Fettheads needed any. If you do, please PM or email me, thanks.

These are the LEDs [Bottom, Red]

Stay safe.

Tim.

Price is still the same:

- ROTJ LED: $1.50ea

Sorry didn't pick up any of these.

- Jango/Custom LED: $2.50ea [Red/Blue/Green/Yellow]
- Toggle Switch: $2.00ea

These prices are at cost and that's what you'll be paying only...I'll cover shipping. :) All I ask is that you help me cover my PayPal fees when handling payment. Thanks! :D

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
Man, I should have checked TDH sooner. Went to RS and all they had was the tapered ones, just spent 20 minutes sanding off the taper on the lamp I settled for:cry
Sign me up for 2 of those:)

Thanks for making these available,
Ely

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerf Herder

Active Hunter
I'm glad you've already got an interest thread going on for this, Tim! Please put me down for 2 of these. Thanks! :D
-Scott

Han Hunter

Active Hunter
Halo, you're a star.

Sign me up for 2 of those bad boys. I've seen nothing closer so far and I'm due to get my gauntlets in a month or so, for my birthday (God bless supportive wives ;)).

LMK when you need payment, plus paypal payment address etc.

Thanks a million.

Si

tk0000

Jr Hunter
:lol:
sorry about that!
I just woke up, time to goto work now :( bummer

Thanks a million Tim!!

E

Ego

You're most welcome. You know, I've worked long and hard on this project and, well, i'm just glad I'm finally getting the credit I deserve!

HAHAHAHAHA

Okay, I know I've done nothing . . I don't even know what this is for but . . . is this something an ESB Fett would need?

Jer

A

Appolo_50

er.. excuse my ignorance but what are these LED's for?? I know I don't need em now but at that price I might as well get them :)

BountyHunter185

Active Hunter

Ego wrote:

Okay, I know I've done nothing . . I don't even know what this is for but . . . is this something an ESB Fett would need?

Jer
these were only used on the ROTJ gauntlets. not something us ESB'ers need to worry about :p. Actually at that price i kinda wish the ESB did have one(unless it has one somewhere else on the guants/suit. ;)) Good job though on the find and the price Halo_1. :)

MaxPlague

Well-Known Hunter
2 for me as well please...if you're still able to add to the list. :)

TK Fett

Well-Known Hunter
I would like one but I dont have a paypal account is a Money Order ok?