Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

Dang, wish I had the money to buy the molds at the time. I would of been cranking these babys out left and right.

Either way hope they do get made.

Hi everyone,

I just got back from an extended absence so I apologize for the period of silence from me. I don't want to go into it, but I've had a hectic time of it this last while and I'm now trying to get back on track. I will have to go through the emails and PMs that I see are waiting here for me, so please give me a couple of days to sort it all out.

I want to make clear to everyone that I have not taken any money from anyone for these except for the one order so far that I actually sold and shipped before I left. I have done it this way so as to avoid people being out money for any period of time without their product. I will be able to pick up where we left off with the list and continue on, so if you are still interested you can still get a set as they become available.

I'll go through and update the list with all the current info I see in this thread so that everyone knows where we are at.

Regards,

MJC.

True.. but i can dream can't i? :lol:

Anyway.. I saw that CD logged on a few days ago so i'm hoping that he'll log on again soon and perhaps:

a: Sell the molds to another person who can deliver

b: Cancel the run

c: Get the merch out there...

I'd hate to see the molds sold since they still belong to me:). CD has them on loan. I'm getting 1 of my sets of molds back soon and will be producing the interior kits myself very soon.
I did offer the molds for sale about a year ago but had no takers.

MS

True.. but i can dream can't i? :lol:

Anyway.. I saw that CD logged on a few days ago so i'm hoping that he'll log on again soon and perhaps:

a: Sell the molds to another person who can deliver

b: Cancel the run

c: Get the merch out there...

MS, sounds great !

Nice to hear that this case will come on running....

I'd hate to see the molds sold since they still belong to me:). CD has them on loan. I'm getting 1 of my sets of molds back soon and will be producing the interior kits myself very soon.
I did offer the molds for sale about a year ago but had no takers.

MS

MS, please please sign me up for this beautiful KIT.

Thank you for picking this item up. I was affraid I would have to make this myself from wood / ABS...

No, they didnt. I did a revamped version of these in foam with a rubber coating, in the V2 foam interior kit thread, and MS I think is still doing thesewith a list in a thread of similar name.

Stormrider was going to be doing a run of interior kits, but he hasn't updated the thread in a while so I don't know if he is still doing them.

hey there, new guy. take a few minutes and read though page 7 of this thread to get an idea of how dead this particular project has been since 2008. good on ya, for doing some research, but make an introduction post, say hi to everyone, and lets hear a little about nibblybitz.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back