Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

I will be here, waiting patiently. Money is here waiting for you ^_^

Just let me know, I will be keeping an eye on my box for word.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want three sets if possible. i guess that helps you out with some of those stragglers....let me know where to pay and no lie: i will make it happen that day. thanks, friend.

darren

Personally i dont think this is gonna happen anymore... No news for over a month, plus it shouldnt take 2 months to finalise a deal... I should know, im allegedly next on the list.. :S

I'm sad now; I didn't join here and stumble upon this thread until it was way too late it seems. These look great and I saw in another thread the end result once they're installed and MAN they look cool! Guess I'm just S.O.L.:(
No news, and he hasn't been online in over a month. Seems real life caught up with him.

I am the guy at the top of the list and I too have been waiting for the last little while as well. I have set my Paypal off for the two sets right after I got a PM. I just the Dude a PM for an update as well. Here is a quote from the last contact I had via PM on 10 03 08 "As I've mentioned in my thread, I'm going crazy with real life stuff, so time is something of a premium these days. I don't think I'll actually be able to get these things shipped until sometime next weekend"

Personally i dont think this is gonna happen anymore... No news for over a month, plus it shouldnt take 2 months to finalise a deal... I should know, im allegedly next on the list.. :S

you never know :)

it was 6 months from the time i paid for my backplate to the time i got it... things can take a loooooooong time sometimes!

Well to be fair to everyone on the list below me, im going to pull out of this one. I had a deadline to meet and I wont end up making it if i order the kits.. time or money wise :(

Oh well, at least i have one of the original MS kits in my backup helmet... :p

CD, can ya scratch me off the list thanks

CD...whats the deal with this run? i see a huge list of folks which i am number three...havnt heard anything from you regarding shipping charges or anything with this....im still very much interested and hope to get a set soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these ever going to be made? All I see are more and more people wanting to put themselves on the list but none being made. This thread started over 7 months ago. Can we have an update please?

Are these ever going to be made? All I see are more and more people wanting to put themselves on the list but none being made. This thread started over 7 months ago. Can we have an update please?

I tried to reach Cantina Dude ths week through E-mail to see if he needed a hand getting these started. Unfortunatly I have not recieved a reply yet.

I was really hoping that these were going to be made available since I never had the time to do them. This is the whole reason for lending my 2 sets of molds out.(I don't have another mold so I can't help anyone out here.)

Hopefully I hear back from CD soon and all can be worked out.

If not I was considering redoing the kits with a lower profile since there were some concerns about the interiors taking up too much room inside the helmet.

The higher profile was why mine won't work, though I got mine from someone who bought it from you. I suspect ( since it was already fully painted) this was why they sold it to me. Darn my big noggin, my shrink ray just won't work on it. Howveer I might point out that the detail was VERY exceptional!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back