Twmos Burrows

New Hunter
Hey, I’m a filmmaker from the UK and I’m currently getting involved with a Star Wars fan film called “Bounty Hunter: A Star Wars Story” which follows a young Boba Fett trying to fill his father’s boots.
And I’m looking for costumes and guessed this would be the best place to look.
2 costume needed for the shoot would be an accurate hero costume and also a soft stunt costume.
So if anybody has any links to sellers, ideally within the UK that would be awesome! As well as a rough estimate of costs!
Thanks in advance!

Ps. You can follow me over at @mastersofcinema on Instagram to follow the production process of the fan film if that interests you!

Which variant do your require ESB or ROTJ? I have a full ESB costume and am Uk based , tbh tho it mite be a good idea to contact Rob and Simon at RS Propmasters . Where are you based ?

Hey thanks for getting back to me! ESB would be preferred but not going to be too fussy about it. I’m based in Cardiff but I’m between London a lot too for work.

I have a complete ROTJ costume for sale...I just listed it in the cargo hold...it's 100% complete and I live in the United States

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back