For those who ordered one of my ammo belts

99centTaco

Active Hunter
Is there anyone else who ordered a ammo belt from me and has still not recieved their belt in the mail? ( besides Madrid Boba and TB744 whom I have taken care again) Please let me know, one was my fault for incorrect shipping address and the other, I assumed got lost going over seas??? Anyone else? Please let me know.

I know we were gonna trade something awhile back...I dont even remember what it was now a jumpsuit maybe....
Only reason i added this is I didnt know if you had an extra one and couldnt figure out who it was for and it might of been the trade one we were gonna do.

YES! skygun bro! I did do your belt but since I didn't have any thing from you in my paypal I thought I just got belt happy and made an extra, I totally forgot. You had a 38" right?

cheers dude, got my belt today....awesome!!!!!!!! what a piece of work, well well pleased, just want me armour to come so i can put it on.............................one happy customer, thankyou!!!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back