Blaster Flash Tube Insert/Plug

Viper

Active Hunter
I was digging through a box of parts and things I had and came across these. I could swear that these go inside the flash tube on the ESB blaster?

24B2157E-E092-47E4-A99A-2DBF0B118822.jpeg
FE1BD45A-7848-487F-8594-18E2B98961AB.jpeg
0595ECAC-DDFE-4136-AFAF-233C0DE5FB04.jpeg
24B2157E-E092-47E4-A99A-2DBF0B118822.jpeg FE1BD45A-7848-487F-8594-18E2B98961AB.jpeg 0595ECAC-DDFE-4136-AFAF-233C0DE5FB04.jpeg

I have one in the end of mine! I think it looks super cool and adds alot of "flavour" to the blaster looks like regardless it looks like its supposed to be at the end of a blaster no matter what, i know the portumacs ee-3's have these in them

If you can get your hands on a heiland flash tube it will most likely have one in it im not sure what its actual function is but im pretty sure it was a main component on all of them
I now need one of these ..........where and how do I get one for my EE3?

Now I need one even more.........looks like I need the end of the flash. Wots the part called? There are a few on he bay of e but not sure which I need

Last edited:
Lol you remember jb i bought that brutal kit waay back in the day i actually reached out to you for some replacement pieces but endes up just making do with it cuz i am very impatient lol, i plan to replace the whole blaster with one of your kits one of these days!
like andy said, definitely not

but seriously, what's up with those molex's bruh????

Lol you remember jb i bought that brutal kit waay back in the day i actually reached out to you for some replacement pieces but endes up just making do with it cuz i am very impatient lol, i plan to replace the whole blaster with one of your kits one of these days!

hit me up any time, i have a lot of extra stuffs on hand now, including blasters, let me know Broba!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back