Fettpride Shipments?

i thought that that the idea of this thread. i get it, some people are p!$$ed off. I get why. its not my place nor would i comment on how someone feels about the way they have been dealt with by someone else. whether you agree with someone's views or disagree, they are their views and they have the right to have them.

Lots of they's. sorry about that.

I'm constantly amazed to find out there are more and more people who have been waiting years. At first I thought maybe it was a few orders here and there that were not being fulfilled. Boy was I wrong.

Very true... There would have been a lot less people ordering to him if they knew how many orders were pending.

It makes it hard to quantify things when the party you're talking about CANNOT respond.

Fettpride cannot update this thread. He cannot tell his customers, through this thread, when things have been completed and shipped.

This thread serves ONLY as a means for irate customers to vent. I understand that you, Philmen, have decided to lead this charge. You do realize that NO ANSWERS will come to you via this thread, yes? Which is why it should be locked.

It makes it hard to quantify things when the party you're talking about CANNOT respond.

Fettpride cannot update this thread. He cannot tell his customers, through this thread, when things have been completed and shipped.

This thread serves ONLY as a means for irate customers to vent. I understand that you, Philmen, have decided to lead this charge. You do realize that NO ANSWERS will come to you via this thread, yes? Which is why it should be locked.

I have to disagree. Whilst it is true that FP is not able to respond here many irate customers posting here are stating that FP is not communicating through the channels that are open to him so that would effectively give these people no discourse at all. The thread was perfectly fine up until very recently. If the thread could be contained to that which is overdue and what actual information is coming out from FP rather than attack and defense then it's very useful to those people. The arguments sit in two main positions; those that think the situation is outrageous and those that think FP is doing the best he can.

The other problem with closing it is that another or one very like it will appear in its place. Just such a thread appeared very recently where someone was asking on behalf of a friend in Italy what was going on because FP communication had ceased.

I have to disagree. Whilst it is true that FP is not able to respond here many irate customers posting here are stating that FP is not communicating through the channels that are open to him so that would effectively give these people no discourse at all. The thread was perfectly fine up until very recently. If the thread could be contained to that which is overdue and what actual information is coming out from FP rather than attack and defense then it's very useful to those people. The arguments sit in two main positions; those that think the situation is outrageous and those that think FP is doing the best he can.

The other problem with closing it is that another or one very like it will appear in its place. Just such a thread appeared very recently where someone was asking on behalf of a friend in Italy what was going on because FP communication had ceased.

Fair enough, but without a list of that which is owed, compiled in real dollars and orders as was done in the Ponte thread (and suggested earlier in this thread, as well), does this thread serve any purpose beyond venting?

Sent from my iPhone

Fair enough, but without a list of that which is owed, compiled in real dollars and orders as was done in the Ponte thread (and suggested earlier in this thread, as well), does this thread serve any purpose beyond venting?

Sent from my iPhone

It sounds like we agree?

That it serves no quantifiable purpose? If that's what you mean, then I suppose we do.

Sent from my iPhone

Then we don't agree. It serves a very useful purpose and should definitely remain open if it sticks to the facts. Those that are defending FP won't be swayed by those that are outraged and vice versa. That much is obvious so there seems little point in discussing that although there may be a third position; it is outrageous but he is doing the best he can. Whatever the permutations of the arguments it might be helpful if there was a list similar to the Ponte one preferably on the first page so it's easy to find. Other than that any genuine updates that come out would also be helpful in the thread. Lock it and a similar one starts up and all this gets hashed out again which would definitely be pointless.

Who cares if people are venting ? Why lock it? Threads like this protect new members from getting ripped off. It is very simple to just not read the thread if you don't like the topic. His not being able to respond is his own fault.

There is another thread titled "list of FP shipments", that has people placing orders relative to what and when. If you have outstanding orders Id suggest putting it there.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back