ESB(Now ROTJ!) Progress thread

I should note I overlapped the epoxy not only under the hinge touching the gauntlet but over it as well for a double hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't know the difference between the tackle twill, but it looks the part and that's fine with me!

uploadfromtaptalk1459025919285.jpg

Playing with the armor to see how well it fits me. Looks good to me!

uploadfromtaptalk1459025919285.jpg

So my magnet latches in my gauntlets are coming apart with the slightest bit of pressure, what kind of store can I grab some buckles/clips from?

You can pick those up at Walmart and fabric stores

So my magnet latches in my gauntlets are coming apart with the slightest bit of pressure, what kind of store can I grab some buckles/clips from?

Thanks Ken.
Remember how I told you guys I was really skinny? This is the overlap I have from the cod and kidney plate.

uploadfromtaptalk1459087883084.jpg

Thanks guys, after reviewing reference pics some more, I think I'll be going over it again on the sides to get it darker; just a touch lighter than the center stripe.

Gloves came and I'm super stoked about them. Also fixed the buckles to my gauntlets; They're just about ready for painting!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back