So this is my first ever (high effort) hand made costume, and for some reason I decided it would be an ESB Boba Fett. There's a lot of problems with this costume in terms of accuracy, which I would eventually want to achieve. I'm also missing quite a few parts, such as the jetpack because I didn't have time to make it, the boots because they were too expensive, or the guns because I was bringing this costume to school. I'm only 15 so my parents were quite surprised and proud when I got this project up and running. What I was extremely surprised by was the discomfort of wearing the costume (mainly the codpiece and backplate) and how quickly it fell apart. The comprised strength of the costume is absolutely a product of the time I had to make it and the materials I made it with. All the armor is 3d printed, and all of it was glued together with either E6000, hot glue, super glue, or velcro. Obviously the E6000 stuff was solid as a rock, but nearly everything else fell or broke off by the end of the day. I would have made it better if I had more than 90 days to make the whole thing, along with all of my school work and such. I'm still extremely happy with how it turned out, so here's the pictures.