eFX PCR Boba Fett Helmet

I'm so torn on this thing, I can't find it at preorder for anything like reasonable money in the UK.
I know the paint will be inferior to my FPH2 but the lineage....

I'm bound to end up with one.
If you want, you can PayPal me the money and I can preorder one for you and ship it to you once it's released. I have ordered I think 6 for myself lol.

I may very well take you up on that MinuteFett :) I'll keep you posted thanks.

When the vader PCR did finally come out it was suddenly available over here for OK money but there's no guarantee that will happen again.

If you want, you can PayPal me the money and I can preorder one for you and ship it to you once it's released. I have ordered I think 6 for myself lol.

Can you still order them? As of yesterday I noticed the site says unavailable. I emailed them today asking if I can order one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 5.49.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 5.49.27 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 334
One of the things that really stands out (pun intended) is the Borden. I hope it’s not protruding as far out when they actually ship. But if it is sticking out that far when I get mine I will definitely be fixing that. And why didn’t they go with the green visor instead of the smoky black. That seems like a little detail that wouldn’t have affected production costs but would have made it slightly closer to accurate. Oh well.

Good to know. I love how on top of things people are here but damn now I have to change my visor in my lid. Lol .eh maybe not. I can actually see better in dark places with the green. Choices

The only places that are pre-ordering in the UK are double the price from Bait.
I tried to buy from Bait but I can't seem to get site to work properly and see what post would cost to get over here?

Gotcha. I think if you calculate it right the 370 price plus shipping and import will work out to around 450UK but you're correct that there's a disparity in the pricing.

On a separate subject I just saw your scratchbuild EE3; it's needs its own thread. It's amazing.

Thanks intwenothor, I need to take better pics and update that thread.
I am considering 3D printing Rafs EE3 to compare the two and it would be good to have one that's not so heavy lying about.

Check out the E11D in this thread.

Thanks intwenothor, I need to take better pics and update that thread.
I am considering 3D printing Rafs EE3 to compare the two and it would be good to have one that's not so heavy lying about.

Check out the E11D in this thread.
It was that thread I saw it in. Nice. Needs its own thread here. Cracking stuff.

It was that thread I saw it in. Nice. Needs its own thread here. Cracking stuff.
It is on here, but it's tacked onto my Empire paintup :)

I’m curious if anyone is going to SDCC 2019 and if the one on display is now complete with interior? The padding on the inside. Or if it’s the same one from last year that just seemed to have what looked like gaffers tape. With them ( supposedly) so close to releasing they should have a complete lid on display.

I’m curious if anyone is going to SDCC 2019 and if the one on display is now complete with interior? The padding on the inside. Or if it’s the same one from last year that just seemed to have what looked like gaffers tape. With them ( supposedly) so close to releasing they should have a complete lid on display.

I used to go to SDCC every year when I was stationed on Camp Pendleton. All the efx helmets on display just had soft padding or none. I'll assume there will be no difference.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back