eFX PCR Boba Fett Helmet

The one that Hasbro had displayed at SDCC didn't look like that though. These are some pics someone sent me last night.

IMG_15721.jpg IMG_15691.jpg IMG_15711.jpg

The one that Hasbro had displayed at SDCC didn't look like that though. These are some pics someone sent me last night.

View attachment 177574 View attachment 177575 View attachment 177576

This looks like a relatively poorly hand-painted prototype to me. The brush marks are pretty bad. I assume that Hasbro just didn't think about hiring one of TDH's skilled painting-masters for this prototype. I'm certain that the factory ones will look a LOT different. We'll see whether the factory paintjob will look better or worse in Spring of 2020. Let's just hope that they used the ESB Hero helmet itself as their paint template and not.. This.

It does look hand painted. Although some of the areas look like decals or stickers. The whole killstripe run appears to be a decal, as well as the black arch on the RF ear.
I guess only time will tell how the production piece will look.

Back on track for the EFX one. Has anyone here seen the helmet in person? As far as how heavy it is? Or a size comparison to say a FPH2 or a GMH?

Back on track for the EFX one. Has anyone here seen the helmet in person? As far as how heavy it is? Or a size comparison to say a FPH2 or a GMH?
Well it’s (the PCR) slightly different then an FPH2. But similar enough size wise. Compared to a GMH it’s larger. It’s a plastic helmet like the hasbro and the target helmet.

Looks like all the helmets are done being painted. I actually do believe they'll ship this month :)

Pretty bummed out that the dent is not as detailed though. Hoping they do release a Legend version in the near future!

Attachments

• WIP-5_grande.png
    WIP-5_grande.png
    648.2 KB · Views: 621
  • WIP-6_grande.png
    WIP-6_grande.png
    667 KB · Views: 655
  • WIP-7_grande.png
    WIP-7_grande.png
    695.5 KB · Views: 639
W
Looks like all the helmets are done being painted. I actually do believe they'll ship this month :)

Pretty bummed out that the dent is not as detailed though. Hoping they do release a Legend version in the near future!
I hope they ship this month. But looking at the back panels they definitely are not done painting! It is good to see that they are coming along though

Thanks for posting these. I'm glad to see there's been some progress. As always, I'm more interested in the shape than the paint job but at least it looks like they're making a decent stab at this.

Well it’s almost the end of August. No updates from EFX on a revised shipping date. No surprise from there history lol. What are your thoughts? Think that some first shipments have made the August release or are they getting pushed out to the year 2145 ?

So now it’s coming from Hong Kong to efx in California then to bait? I’m guessing. Although now it’s up on the efx site.. I have it ordered from bait. Lol I’m betting I won’t see it tel December..

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back