eFX PCR Boba Fett Helmet

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Bait is the only US distributor. So would it go to Efx and then to Bait, or straight to Bait?
Not sure how their system works.

clown3y

Hunter
Bait is the only US distributor. So would it go to Efx and then to Bait, or straight to Bait?
Not sure how their system works.
My guess is, as they now seem to offer the helmet themselves, that they get the entire batch first and then supply Bait and all the oversea distributors.

Edit: I might be wrong though, and the EFX website orders are fulfilled by Bait as well. But both ways, it shouldn't be thaaaat long anymore. Haha.

Last edited:

heller

New Hunter
To raise more questions about distribution and timeline, Bigbdty store has just listed them for pre-order.

e3kehoe

Hunter
Anyone know of any updates with this? what the EFX site says they were shipping from Hong Kong the week of October 21st so they should probably be in the states by now.

emme3

Active Hunter
omg there are no real news, efx does not reply to emails and baitme has no information. i can just believe in that hong kong shipping........

e3kehoe

Hunter
omg there are no real news, efx does not reply to emails and baitme has no information. i can just believe in that hong kong shipping........
I know, right! I emailed bait about my preorder and got the same response that someone else got 2 months ago. :/
EFX really has to work on there costumer service and take there business more seriously. As a business owner I can’t imagine having the bad rep that they have..