DYNAMIC1's FP V.3 ROTJ PAINTUP

dynamic1

Active Hunter
Alright Boys and girls, finally having a go at my own armor paint up. Grabbed a hold of Chris' V.3 kit and was able to trim it up, primer over the weekend as well as lay the base silver at lunch today. Here are a few pics as it stands and as always, I look forward to your guys input.

Box.JPG BK1.JPG BK Trim1.JPG Silver1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a long one this evening...smoothed out the base metal w/ some steel wool, stenciled and masked the metal damage and what the Hay...may as well lay down the yellow right!

Silver Stencil1.JPG Yellow1.JPG

Some updates for today....As its the calm before the storm....SDCC tomorrow and Sunday!!!...Hope to meet up w/ Crazy4bobafett as well. Received these little gems today from Fettronics and Woodman! Was also able to lay some US Medium Green...yes, you heard that correctly:cool...I happened to have a few bottles of the stuff Deadland refers to as "LIQUID GOLD".
Will mask out the yellow damage on the shoulder bells this evening. Thanks for following.

Mail.JPG US Medium.JPG US Med Armor1.JPG

U know I dont think US med is the right color for ROTJ...for ESB sure but we know they painted over the ESB and ROTJ SE was born...and you can see the US Med through it and the colors aren't the same.

U know I dont think US med is the right color for ROTJ...for ESB sure but we know they painted over the ESB and ROTJ SE was born...and you can see the US Med through it and the colors aren't the same.

Yep....I'm misting The Euro over it sweetcheeks :D(y)...I may even use some spruce along with the Euro?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...Small update..was able to lightly weather and clear coat the anterior portion. Will finish the diamond and shoulder bells as time permits tomorrow.

Final Front1.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back