Definitive Measurements?

BlackCatBone

Active Hunter
Do we have definitive measurements (width of the vertical visor opening, width front to back, width left to right, etc.) of any first generation Fett helmets? Or even 2nd generation? Some standard of accuracy to guide us when we dig through the many helmet offerings out there?

I own a FettPride GMH, (see my profile pic, on the left) which I think *may* be pretty accurate though probably suffers from shrinkage. I have five other helmets all from different prop makers, and they all differ. Some much bigger than others. I love them all, I was just wondering.

Thanks!

I too would like to know the dimensions of the Hero ESB bucket. Mainly the height/width curious how large it is in comparison.

You’ve hit the nail on the head with different vendors and different sizes. Materials, methods, etc will change measurements ever so slightly. I think G2 from Dakota or RS will give you the most accurate numbers we’ll ever see.

Jokes aside, I already found em in Steven's Elstree Precision Metal Ears thread. Around post #164 if i'm not mistaken is when measurements discussed (y)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back